Introduction to sport
It is a formal activity for children from an early age to start enjoying the world of sports. In this activity students gain many benefits both physical and psychological through a multitude of games and different sports.
There are many benefits that this activity provides children:
- Encourages teamwork and camaraderie.
- It helps to discover each child's skills and abilities in different sports.
- Can overcome shyness and promotes self-esteem.
- Helps build discipline and sense of responsibility.
- Increases coordination and concentration.
- It improves motor skills.
- Increases muscle development.
- It helps to achieve a stronger, balanced and flexible body and a mental state.